Job Developer (Bilingual) (Remote)
|Job Title:||Job Developer (Bilingual)|
Salary Range: $48,616 - $55,924 (range may vary with respect to region)
Term: Contract; Full-time; Until October 20th, 2023 (with the possibility of extension)
WHY JOIN USCreative. Innovative. Inclusive. Our team of motivated professionals are paving the way to a fully inclusive nation because we believe that disability should never stand in the way of ambition. We drive solutions-focused approaches from coast to coast, delivering hands-on programming in local communities and fostering inclusive business partnerships. As leaders influencing policy change from across Canada to the U.N., CCRW employees enjoy diversity and flexibility in their roles. Our welcoming culture recognizes the passion and optimism of our teams, and we know that a healthy work-life balance is key to personal and professional growth. Join us as we continue to deliver service excellence across Canada.
The main accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Develop relationships with employers and recruiters to support with post-application follow-up.
- Working with the Employment Counsellor, provide direct support to job seekers with disabilities including support with career exploration, resume writing, interview preparation, job search, onboarding and follow-up.
- Facilitate employer led workshops from end-to-end.
- Engage clients and employers via social media postings.
- Coordinate and facilitate job fair events.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent in fields such as (but not limited to) Social Sciences, Kinesiology, Community Rehabilitation, Vocational Rehabilitation, Psychology, Social Work, Education, or a related discipline.
- 2-3 years of experience in employment services, career and employment counselling, job development, or job placement.
- Fluency in both French and English is an asset
- Familiarity with employment barriers related to disability, workplace accommodations, and return-to-work programming. You have a strong understanding of the labour market, ideally with insights into the financial and governmental sectors. You may have exposure to marketing, government programming, and program facilitation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office. You are comfortable navigating social media platforms for business such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter as well as job search sites including Glassdoor, Indeed, and CareerBuilder.
- Advanced written and verbal skills. You can make connections with peers, leaders, and stakeholders. You can facilitate decision-making, influence without authority, collaborate across teams, and achieve results through effective negotiation and problem-solving. You can work both autonomously as well as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- You have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- All CCRW staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of hire in accordance with CCRW’s Vaccination Policy
- A satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) is required
Sign up to receive updates from CCRW.