Call for Participants! (Individual Support Plans) – Youth the Future
|Job Title:||Call for Participants! (Individual Support Plans)|
|Program:||Youth the Future|
Recruiting Participants at the following sites:*Brampton, Oshawa, Mississauga and Scarborough*
Program Information:Youth The Future (YTF) is a CCRW pre-employment program which is currently supporting clients with individualized support plans. This opportunity is for individuals who may not be available for or require the full 22-week program and are seeking immediate employment support. We have begun offering this service in addition to our regularly scheduled 22-week Pre-Employment Program. Young individuals will be given the opportunity to work with our team of Employment Facilitators for a short period of time to help increase their employability This is designed to support ambitious young people with disabilities (physical, sensory, medical, learning, and/or mental health disabilities) who are looking to find part-time employment.
We would like to hear from you if you are:
- Between the ages of 15-30 years old, living with a disability and…
- Looking for training and guidance in how to find and keep a job
- Have a positive attitude
- Is independent and ready to work hard
- Is confident enough with support in navigating an online learning environment
- Have a Government Issued Photo ID and proof of SIN
Successful Jobseekers in Youth The Future Program take part in…
- Help in talking about disability and accommodation needs within employment · Potential ongoing employment · Lots of training such as resume and cover letter building support, mock interview support · Access to assessments and certifications like First Aid and customer service training · And much more!
If you are interested in applying to become a participant in this program, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment and Skills Strategy
Sign up to receive updates from CCRW.