|Job Title:||Training Coordinator (Remote)|
|Salary Range:||$21.50 an hour|
|Job Type:||Remote, Contract until Mar 31, 2023|
Who is CCRW:Creative. Innovative. Inclusive. Our team of motivated professionals are paving the way to a fully inclusive nation, because we believe that disability should never stand in the way of ambition. We drive solutions-focused approaches from coast to coast, delivering hands-on programming in local communities and fostering inclusive business partnerships. As leaders influencing policy change from across Canada to the U.N., CCRW employees enjoy diversity and flexibility in their roles. Our welcoming culture recognizes the passion and optimism of our teams, and we know that a healthy work-life balance is key to personal and professional growth. Join us as we continue to deliver service excellence across Canada.
The Role:The Training Coordinator is responsible for supporting job seekers with disabilities in preparing for job search, and accesses training opportunities. The Training Coordinator supports multiple team locations and is a self-motivated individual able to support job seekers with disabilities from a variety of professional backgrounds. The Training Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining various databases by entering new and updated client, job seeker and account information for our programs within various site locations.
The main accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Candidate Support: Works directly with candidates with disabilities in a detailed, organized, technologically based environment, ensuring privacy, accountability and respect are upheld
- Uses tact, diplomacy and sensitivity to support candidates in addressing challenges to the achievement and maintenance of meaningful and suitable work
- Provide one-on-one employment support to candidates to support job search strategies, or resume review
- Deliver interactive group-based workshops to individuals with diverse disabilities, on workplace and employment-related skills, interview preparedness, etc.
Administration and Other duties:
- Prepare data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information, executing entry priorities with tact and discretion.
- Processes participant and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies, resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the site team.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files as directed.
- Accurately transcribes confidential and personal information data from soft copy to entry into Salesforce.
- Ensures databases and data management systems are updated and maintained accurately.
- Coordinate and process training applications for externally funded employment-focused training liaising with external vendors as required.
- Support and execute all identified research-based data collection and data entry activities.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Leadership Team
- Experienced in employment services
- Relevant Post-secondary Degree or Diploma
- Proven leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with a wide variety of job seekers from a cross-disability perspective
- Creative, organized, innovative and enthusiastic with the ability to work independently and in a team setting to achieve results
- Expertise with MSOffice Suite, and Salesforce systems
- Accurate data entry and data management skills
- Strong adherence to tact, diplomacy, and privacy standards.
- All CCRW staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of hire in accordance with CCRW’s Vaccination Policy
- A satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) is required
Sign up to receive updates from CCRW.