|Job Title:||Training & Development Coach – Bilingual (Moncton, NB)|
|Salary Range:||$48,616 - $50,332|
|Job Type:||Full-time, Contract until March 31 2024; In-office position|
All Recruiting Sites: Moncton, NB (Bilingual)
Salary Range: $48,616 - $50,332
Number of Positions per site: 1
Term: Contract - until March 31, 2024 (with possibility of extension)
Who is CCRW:Creative. Innovative. Inclusive. Our team of motivated professionals are paving the way to a fully inclusive nation, because we believe that disability should never stand in the way of ambition. We drive solutions-focused approaches from coast to coast, delivering hands-on programming in local communities and fostering inclusive business partnerships. As leaders influencing policy change from across Canada to the U.N., CCRW employees enjoy diversity and flexibility in their roles. Our welcoming culture recognizes the passion and optimism of our teams, and we know that a healthy work-life balance is key to personal and professional growth. Join us as we continue to deliver service excellence across Canada
The RoleThe Training and Development Coach assists job seekers with a disability to enhance their skills in the following areas: Adaptability, Collaboration, Communication, Creativity and Innovation, Digital, Numeracy, Problem Solving, Reading, and Writing. The Coach will work as part of a small team to identify and develop individual learning and development plans, offering learning opportunities through e-learning, group training and one to one coaching.
The main accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:Program Delivery
- Recruitment, screening, and onboarding of program participants
- Completion of Skill Component and Proficiency Levels Assessment
- Provide individual training plan based on three key hubs: Interpersonal, intrapersonal and Workplace and Technical
- Support Participant skill enhancement through e-learning, group and individual training opportunities
- Provide individual job coaching and employment counselling support.
- Working with colleagues to develop a Skills for Success Playbook
- As part of a team, work with individual clients to ensure active participation in their job search
- In collaboration with Labour Market Talent Acquisition Consultant, communicate job opportunities to candidates and as part of a team, screen for potential matches
- Consistently follow up with clients and employers to facilitate employment retention and trouble shoot accommodations, in coordination with the Labour Market Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Maintain all participant and employer data in CCRW’s Client Management System
- Support research team by ensuring all surveys are administered
- Complete all Funder requirements (participant registration, data collection, reporting)
Who are you:You are an engaging, intuitive, and self-motivated individual able to establish, maintain and enhance relationships with all stakeholders, upholding highest standards of professionalism and integrity. You work effectively in small teams, managing diverse clients in group as well as one-on-one settings, utilizing participatory approaches to training to enhance learning and employment retention. You are ready to take action, jumping in to create new relationships after having met with 3 clients back-to-back. You are organized, dynamic and creatively approach problem-solving, possessing demonstrated experience in social service delivery job development/sales.
Requirements to be considered for this job:
- Engaging, intuitive and self-motivated individual able to establish, maintain and enhance relationships with all stakeholders, upholding highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Works collaboratively in small teams, managing diverse clients in a one-on-one setting, utilizing participatory approaches with program participants to enhance learning and employment retention.
- Organized, dynamic and creatively approach problem-solving, possessing demonstrated experience in social service delivery job development/sales.
- Ability to administer and interpret assessments and create plans that will incorporate the appropriate balance of e-learning, peer to peer learning, networking, and coaching.
- Familiarity with and understanding of the barriers experienced by job seekers with disabilities as well as an awareness of cross-cultural sensitivities and issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of community-based programs and services for jobseekers with disabilities, familiarity with Skills for Success model.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Capable of being self-directed and showing initiative
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in employment counselling, social services, education, communications or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Demonstrated knowledge in Disability accommodation
- Experience working with a wide variety of individuals from a cross-disability perspective
- All CCRW staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of hire in accordance with CCRW’s Vaccination Policy
- A satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) is required
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and current resume to:
email@example.comWe thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CCRW embraces and celebrates our country’s unique multicultural heritage and diversity. CCRW is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a culture of inclusiveness and diversity reflecting our diverse stakeholders, staff and community alike. We are committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices. Should you require accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs.
CCRW Perks Included:Benefits:
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP/TFSA match
- Store discount
- Vision care
Sign up to receive updates from CCRW.