CCRW’s best in class training will enhance leadership development at your organization. Training is scalable and can be customized to your business needs.
For pricing, enrollment or booking information, or to discuss a custom training for your workplace, please contact one of our Business Development and Training Specialists: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry Not Sorry: Diversity within Disability
- An unapologetic discussion about diversity within disability
- What if you do or say something wrong?
- Get comfortable being uncomfortable
Beyond Accessibility: Creating a Culture of Inclusion
- Understanding the business advantage of accessibility
- How to become a more inclusive workplace
- Using accessible practices to build on success in an ever-changing environment
Is Accommodation Right for Me?
- How to set yourself up for success at work
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities
- Interacting with team members who utilize accommodations
Managing Accommodation Requests
- Understanding the employee experience
- Navigating accommodation requests successfully
- Inquiring about staff needs with confidence
CCRW offers eLearning training for businesses. These courses are directed towards Hiring Managers, HR Specialists, Operational Directors, and People Leaders. Our courses are a flexible, accessible, and engaging solution for professionals who want to learn more about inclusive disability practices in the workplace.
Learners will receive a certificate of completion at the end to include in their CV or to provide to their employer.
Hosting Accessible Virtual Meetings
- Learn how to host fully accessible virtual meetings
- overcome common accessibility challenges with ease
- Gain confidence with knowledge of accessibility tools at your fingertips
Inclusive Job Ads
- Design inclusive job ads that screen talent in rather than screening talent out
- Showcase your commitment to diversity with a meaningful inclusivity statement
What is a Disability?
- Understand how truly diverse disability is
- Gain confidence by learning the best language to use regarding disability
- Learn about the universal benefits to workplace accommodation
Disability Confident Employers
- A comprehensive overview of accessibility practices in the workplace
As a bonus, all learners will receive complimentary access to our course on the Duty to Accommodate.