November 7, 2023
Participants Needed: For Research on Education to Workforce Transition
We want to hear from you! Fill out our eligibility survey to participate.
Postsecondary students with disabilities often experience barriers transitioning into employment and in developing their careers. Our project seeks to better understand how students with disabilities feel their universities or colleges have prepared them for this transition, as well as if and how their transition to the workforce has been impacted by the experience of other factors related to their identities as members of equity-deserving groups – including as women or gender-diverse students, Indigenous students, members of other visible minority groups, and students who identify as members of the LGBTQ2S+ community).
Eligible participants should be
- Students at a Canadian post-secondary institution
- Planning to graduate in the year 2024
- Self-identify as a person with a disability
1000 eligible participants will be invited to participate in:
- 2 survey sessions
- 1 baseline survey (Fall 2023)
- 1 follow-up survey (Spring 2025)
- 120 selected participants will be eligible to participate in 1 optional focus group session (Spring 2024)
Participants will receive:
- $10 for each survey completed
- $30 for participating in the focus group
To learn more about this research, please contact:
PhD, Manager, Research & Evaluation
This research is funded by / Cette recherche est financé pa
Sign up to receive updates from CCRW.